Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay Shadowplay Topsites

Hi guests! Our DISCORD CHANNEL is located here! Or, feel free to ask questions in the CHAT BOX on the left side of the main page. STAFF, NAVIGATION, and other important links can be found on the top left. We are open for business, so come on over and say hello!

ADOPTABLE OF THE MONTH:
Finn Stetson * male * teenager
A loner by nature, the moody Finn and his little brother ran away from an alcoholic father when Finn was only 10, they lived on the streets or wherever they could get housing until their mother found them and left her husband. A year later Finn recieved his Hogwarts letter, and a visit from the Headmaster.
POSITION OF THE MONTH:
Gryffindor and Ravenclaw HOH
With the former Head of House getting the sack, the position, and that of the Ravenclaw HOH, are open and looking for some love. If you're curious about what all the HOH requires please seek out an Admin.
Autumn 2017: Sept/Oct/Nov
  Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» Sunsets and Cherry Blossoms, Mason//PM
Kiara Griffen
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 02:01 AM

hover up!
the basics

Position: Dervish & Banges employee
Member Group: Part Time Inventor
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: Chameleon
the links
ooc
Kiara Griffen

18-May 14

Date: September 29th (Friday)

It had been a long week, a longer month, and a fucking stupid as three years. Kiara missed her old job. Being a waitress had helped pass the time, and kept a pretty penny in her pocket. She knew she gave it up for a good reason, but she didn't like it.

So, as she found herself on a walk, planning to stop by the old work place, she suddenly had a change of mind when she saw a shadow leaving. Not one to normally let anything take her by surprise so openly but this she hadn't expected this.

"Mason," she called as she changed her course to approach him, not really caring if he wasn't up for company. She could at least say hi. "What a lovely surprise! How's it going... You know what, don't answer that. I've heard stories and I'm not sure I'd like to know which are real and which aren't. So instead, what brings you out to Hogsmeade on the lively night?" She had heard one rumor that she did want to know, and that was if he had truly bought out the Brooms. As her former place of work she wanted to know just what she had given up to look better through the Order's eyes.

--------------------
PM
^
Mason Amnell
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 03:04 PM

hover up!
the basics

Position: Three Broomsticks Owner
Member Group: Shop Keeper
Adjective: Responsible
Patronus: Falcon
the links
ooc
Mason Amnell

1-June 13

Mason's eyes shot up quickly at the sound of his name. It was jovial for the first time since friends had discovered he was working here which was a refreshing change. Not that he could blame Jade and Aurora for being somber but it made him smile to see a happy greeting. It didn't hurt that she looked absolutely beautiful.

He chuckled as she asked a question and then backpedaled. He had just finished wiping down a table so he lifted the bar rag as if to give her a clue that he was working and not just a patron, "I, uh," He hated telling this part. Jades visit made him more embarrassed of his high status in the Order, "Bought the Three Broomsticks." He told her, softly, "I was just cleaning up before my shift was over." He added.

"What about you?" He asked, shifting his weight and gazing at her perfectly clear skin and shiny hair.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Welcome To The Apocalypse Wizarding Realm Lux Falls Oculi Videntium Deep in the Meadow Game of Thrones: Fire and Fury Wild Whispers V2 The Numora Region Fresh! Re-Bye Crossfire Make Your Lovely Fate Fallen Kismet RPG Directory THE WILD SIDE || warrior cat rp  Pandorica Extremis Academy X (X-Men) Teritus Finite Incantatem | Modern OC HP Seito Institute Pandora 

• s
  • h
  • o
  • u
  • t
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Full Shoutbox Page
  • d
  • i
  • s
  • c
  • o
  • r
  • d
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX & SP!