Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Hi guests! Our DISCORD CHANNEL is located here! Or, feel free to ask questions in the CHAT BOX on the left side of the main page. STAFF, NAVIGATION, and other important links can be found on the top left. We are open for business, so come on over and say hello!

ADOPTABLE OF THE MONTH:
Finn Stetson * male * teenager
A loner by nature, the moody Finn and his little brother ran away from an alcoholic father when Finn was only 10, they lived on the streets or wherever they could get housing until their mother found them and left her husband. A year later Finn recieved his Hogwarts letter, and a visit from the Headmaster.
POSITION OF THE MONTH:
Gryffindor and Ravenclaw HOH
With the former Head of House getting the sack, the position, and that of the Ravenclaw HOH, are open and looking for some love. If you're curious about what all the HOH requires please seek out an Admin.
Autumn 2017: Sept/Oct/Nov
  Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» December 2017, Quidditch and Pranksters
The Daily Prophet
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 05:10 PM

hover up!
the basics

Position: The Wizard World's Beguiling Broadcast Sheet Of Choice
Member Group: Best Seller!
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: Spellbinding!
the links
ooc
The Daily Prophet

17-August 13

Daily Prophet
Ascension of Darkness                         December, 2017
Christmas Spirit
Report by A.O.D

with the holidays upon us we've got some lovely treats for every one. We were able to talk to a few quidditch players and got some stories behind their favorite game, what made them decide to go into quidditch in the first place, and how they are handling the changes in their field.

Ulga Redstien shared a lovely story about the first time she rode a broom, when she was seven and her parents thought it would be a good time to introduce the children to a family favorite.

"It was odd," she smiled as she stared passed the reporter. "They sorta went about it in a strange way compaired to how school taught us. [Mr. Redstien] just handed us brooms and told us to take off. [Mrs. Redstien] ended up having to chase us down on her own broom to help us down. My sister fell off hers, and my brother nearly broke his arm. But I was fine. I just remember thinking 'this is what I want to do forever.' And I'm lucky to be able too!"

Frank Willson explained that it was a family thing, his parents had both been pretty big about quidditch, though they didn't play professonally, but it was expected of the Willson children to play, and when he started on an actual team it was just natural for him to continue. "I'm not good at much else, so it seemed like a great fit."

Jasmine Olwick said that she would miss playing the fields, having stepped down for personal reasons. We were able to get a comment from her rep. about her feelings for the new year. "Miss Olwick is sorry to say goodbye to the field, but she is has faith that her former team mates will manage just fine without her." Olwick is the current record holder for most bulgers taken to the head in one game, and was known for crazy stunts on the broom. We will miss her enthusiasm on the field!

At it Again

The pranks are still happening with another three hospitalized for burns and one over food poisoning from the spark flled clouds and foux chocolate frogs. While there have been no leads on anyone involved there have been several people named but dismissed due to alibies.

We at the prophet encourage you to seek out law enforcement if you have any clue who could be behind this, as people are getting hurt!

We remind you of the minister's words last month. "...[Anyone] with information is welcome and required to make a report with the Ministry."

created by MORBID MEMORIES @ Shadowplay & ATF
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Wizarding Realm Lux Falls Deep in the Meadow Wild Whispers V2 Fresh! Re-Bye RPG Directory THE WILD SIDE || warrior cat rp  Pandorica Extremis Academy X (X-Men) Teritus Finite Incantatem | Modern OC HP Seito Institute Pandora Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues Live and Let Die 

• s
  • h
  • o
  • u
  • t
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Full Shoutbox Page
  • d
  • i
  • s
  • c
  • o
  • r
  • d
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX & SP!