Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Hi guests! Our DISCORD CHANNEL is located here! Or, feel free to ask questions in the CHAT BOX on the left side of the main page. STAFF, NAVIGATION, and other important links can be found on the top left. We are open for business, so come on over and say hello!

ADOPTABLE OF THE MONTH:
Finn Stetson * male * teenager
A loner by nature, the moody Finn and his little brother ran away from an alcoholic father when Finn was only 10, they lived on the streets or wherever they could get housing until their mother found them and left her husband. A year later Finn recieved his Hogwarts letter, and a visit from the Headmaster.
POSITION OF THE MONTH:
Gryffindor and Ravenclaw HOH
With the former Head of House getting the sack, the position, and that of the Ravenclaw HOH, are open and looking for some love. If you're curious about what all the HOH requires please seek out an Admin.
Autumn 2017: Sept/Oct/Nov
  Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» A Meeting of Minds, Minister/PM
David Metcalfe
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 09:10 PM

hover up!
the basics

Position: Department of Mysteries
Member Group: N/A
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: N/A
the links
ooc
David Metcalfe

8-July 13

October
Sunny
11:23am

David didn't recognize any immediate need to be concerned for the meeting he was headed towards, but he wasn't exactly expected any one either. The man wasn't necessarily one for surprises when it left him the one blindsided. He liked even a modicum of control while his companions can be the ones left wondering what he was going to do next. Nevertheless, he schooled his features into his usual calm and debonair look, walking as if very much in dignity as he made his way up to the highest level of the ministry where he had been summoned to.

The assistant based before the man's door was more than familiar with him so no problem there. The exchanged a silent meeting of the eyes and subtle smirks for a few moments as David awaited the response to his presence that the Minister had been alerted to shortly after arriving before the dark marble door. Hmm...maybe it was about time he had a meeting with her.
PM
^
Blaze Rutherford
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 09:21 PM

hover up!
the basics

Position: Minister of Magic
Member Group: Mister of Magic
Adjective: Ruthless
Patronus: Black Mamba
the links
ooc
Blaze Rutherford

6-August 17

"What are you waiting for Metcalf? Another invitation? Most people don't get one, so, get your ass in here," Blaze Rutherford said as he set aside a stack of papers about rebels and their new tricks. He rolled his eyes at them. He had people in the most powerful of places, including the Headmaster of Hogwarts influencing the next generation of powerful witches and wizards. Well. Mostly wizards. Witches were only good once they were of age.

"Also, I can see you eyeing my secretary like a piece of meat. Feel free, but I promise you can do better. That's actually why I called you. You have my attention, Metcalf. I want to promote you. What would you think of being my second in command around here? You'd have a lot of freedom, except of course when I want something. And I know you're a smart man, so you know better than to cross me. Or do I need to make that a point?" he asked, smirking.
PMEmail
^
David Metcalfe
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 09:47 PM

hover up!
the basics

Position: Department of Mysteries
Member Group: N/A
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: N/A
the links
ooc
David Metcalfe

8-July 13

Well he certainly didn't need one, David moving into the man’s office now that he was sure he was welcome. That was one of the things he had had to adjust in his position, dealing with someone who matched his interests in discomfort but was quite willing to show that he wasn't afraid to do it to him. Ugg…bosses. His gaze briefly flickering to the moved papers gaging possible reasons for his appearance in Blaize’s presence when he could be doing much more important stuff.

“Merely teasing the woman,” he remarked, writing it all off. He could do better indeed but that didn’t mean he had to keep his gaze from anyone else. It gave witches and even muggle women something to look forward to. But the next words out of the minister’s mouth caught his attention quickly enough. Promotion?! David fought the urge to show his pleasure in the word. Or any of the words that would make his life far more interesting. Freedom? To do more of what he wanted than just being there in the group. “Surely I have no reason to even think of that subject.” He might prefer to be his own man but he also believed in self-preservation and that meant NOT crossing the most powerful man in the country.

…at the moment.
PM
^
Blaze Rutherford
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 09:59 PM

hover up!
the basics

Position: Minister of Magic
Member Group: Mister of Magic
Adjective: Ruthless
Patronus: Black Mamba
the links
ooc
Blaze Rutherford

6-August 17

He didn't necessarily give an answer but his lack of one was answer enough for Blaze. He wanted David on his side, and he recognized the ability to handle and need for power in the man before him. While he didn't really care for the man, he cared about what the man could do for him and the order.

"Then forget your other responsibilities, they will be passed on to less qualified candidates. Let me show you your new office." Blaze stood and began to walk down the hall. He opened the door on the right side after walking down most of the hallway.

"Your new responsibilities are more...involved than your old ones. You'll be tracking down rebels that I have personally selected as high-risk. What exactly you do with them doesn't really concern me as long as they get shut up. I don't care if they live or die."

"The rules are pretty simple. Don't get caught, and don't give the Order a bad name in the public eye, and don't bother me too often. Emergencies only. In return, I won't be pestering you about what you do with the rebels unless I find a need too."

The new office was twice the size of his old one, with a big, executive-style desk, and there were two little rooms attached. "There's plenty of room for a secretary for you in the budget, and I figured you'd like to hire your own. I don't care who you bring on as long as she doesn't cause any trouble. The other room you're free to use how you like."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Wizarding Realm Lux Falls Deep in the Meadow Wild Whispers V2 Fresh! Re-Bye RPG Directory THE WILD SIDE || warrior cat rp  Pandorica Extremis Academy X (X-Men) Teritus Finite Incantatem | Modern OC HP Seito Institute Pandora Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues Live and Let Die 

• s
  • h
  • o
  • u
  • t
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Full Shoutbox Page
  • d
  • i
  • s
  • c
  • o
  • r
  • d
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX & SP!