Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay

Hi guests! Our DISCORD CHANNEL is located here! Or, feel free to ask questions in the CHAT BOX on the left side of the main page. STAFF, NAVIGATION, and other important links can be found on the top left. We are open for business, so come on over and say hello!

ADOPTABLE OF THE MONTH:
Finn Stetson * male * teenager
A loner by nature, the moody Finn and his little brother ran away from an alcoholic father when Finn was only 10, they lived on the streets or wherever they could get housing until their mother found them and left her husband. A year later Finn recieved his Hogwarts letter, and a visit from the Headmaster.
POSITION OF THE MONTH:
Gryffindor and Ravenclaw HOH
With the former Head of House getting the sack, the position, and that of the Ravenclaw HOH, are open and looking for some love. If you're curious about what all the HOH requires please seek out an Admin.
Autumn 2017: Sept/Oct/Nov
  Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» Something Wicked, Woodhouse Plots
Gregory Woodhouse
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 11:06 PM

hover up!
the basics

Position: 6th Year Slytherin
Member Group: Student
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: Raccoon
the links
ooc
Gregory Woodhouse

11-October 17

"Look, I'm a dark mind. Maybe I'm not evil, but I'm certainly not good. Don't try to change me, I'm too moody for that bs. Don't talk to me about the Order, I'll get us both in trouble. How both when you're clearly all for it and I'm the one with the problem? Because if anything happens to me or mine, I'll make it you problem. Consider my words marked. "

Gregory is a little... dark. He had preferred to keep to himself so he hasn't gathered any friends, not that he'd let on that he minded.

This young man is looking to leave school with a bang, think Fred and George leaving school type of thing. Only darker. He doesn't care if he walks away. He doesn't care if the minister has him killed. He's tired of working in the kitchen for a meal he's already earned just by doing all his homework. He's tired of reporting to the minister every week or whatever to prove his is learning. And he's tired of being looked down upon for his blood - but refuses to reveal the truth even if it might actually help raise his class.

Types of plots he'd be up for: Anything that involves the words Dangerous, trouble, or Against the Rules... Just tap him on the shoulder and say 'come on, dude'. He'll be there!

Types of plots he isn't up for: Anything long term. Sure, he can have crushes, sure he can have a girl, or boy, friend. But considering what he plans on doing, no telling when, he doesn't want to get too involved and break another persons heart should things go according to plan.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Wizarding Realm Lux Falls Deep in the Meadow Wild Whispers V2 Fresh! Re-Bye RPG Directory THE WILD SIDE || warrior cat rp  Pandorica Extremis Academy X (X-Men) Teritus Finite Incantatem | Modern OC HP Seito Institute Pandora Riverdale Star Wars: The Saga Continues Live and Let Die 

• s
  • h
  • o
  • u
  • t
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Full Shoutbox Page
  • d
  • i
  • s
  • c
  • o
  • r
  • d
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX & SP!