Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Forum Roleplay Shadowplay Topsites

Hi guests! Our DISCORD CHANNEL is located here! Or, feel free to ask questions in the CHAT BOX on the left side of the main page. STAFF, NAVIGATION, and other important links can be found on the top left. We are open for business, so come on over and say hello!


ADOPTABLE OF THE MONTH:
Finn Stetson * male * teenager
A loner by nature, the moody Finn and his little brother ran away from an alcoholic father when Finn was only 10, they lived on the streets or wherever they could get housing until their mother found them and left her husband. A year later Finn recieved his Hogwarts letter, and a visit from the Headmaster.
POSITION OF THE MONTH:
Gryffindor and Ravenclaw HOH
With the former Head of House getting the sack, the position, and that of the Ravenclaw HOH, are open and looking for some love. If you're curious about what all the HOH requires please seek out an Admin.
Autumn 2017: Sept/Oct/Nov
  Reply - New Topic - New Poll

» Your Failed Protection Hurt, Mason/Logan/PM
Jade Solia
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 12:14 PM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Administrator
Age: n
Member Group: 28
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: Black Panther
the links
ooc
487
Jade Solia

20-March 12



Time Stamp: September 4th

Jade arrived home later than usual. It was probably 9 PM or so, but she hadn’t wanted to go home after her usual shift today, so she had hung around Diagon Alley to kill a few hours. She bought a used book from Flourish & Blotts with her discount and then had sat in a ice cream parlour on High Street for a bit. After that, she had simply walked around, not caring much where she went. As the sky started to darken and the stars started to twinkle, though, she knew it was time to head home.

Her childhood home was located in a very rural-feeling location moments outside of London. To get there, one either had to take a winding road with a car that lasted about a mile through a wooded area, or walk through a path that went around some trees. Jade almost always took the path, and tonight was no different.

She arrived home and flinched as she opened the door. Her father was in one of his fits. She could tell by the glass that littered the floor. A quick glance told her he wasn’t in the living room, so she closed the door quickly and started to make her way to her room. If she could get there, she could escape contact with him while he was in this mood.

“Jade!” she heard from behind her. She kept walking, hoping he’d just ramble, but a hand on her shoulder made her stop. She took a breath and turned around.

“Dad,” she said. “Can I help you?” she asked.

“Nah, I just wanted to see my daughter’s face,” he smiled drunkenly.

“Well, it hasn’t changed since a couple days ago, so…” she turned around but her father turned her back to face him. She sighed, moving toward the living room and sitting on the couch. There was no avoiding this, apparently.

“Want a beer?” her dad asked, already in the middle of tossing her one. Jade took it without protest, drinking it quickly. She’d need it to deal with this.

“So, what did you do today?” Jade asked, trying to make casual conversation, standing up and turning to him since he didn’t follow.

“Why?” James retorted.

“Just making conversation.”

“No, you’re blaming me.”

Exasperated, Jade asked, “For what?”

“For everything! For your mother, for losing your job, for my so-called “problem!” He screamed, picking up a vase and throwing it blindly.

Jade tried to duck but her reflexes weren’t quick enough. The vase hit her forehead before shattering, knocking her out and leaving a bloody gash. She could only grab the couch before she lost consciousness.

~~~~
A healer popped her head in the room and Jade’s eyes opened to a splitting headache. What had happened? They were asking what had happened. She squinted at the healer who was currently trying to clean something from her eyes and face. She shook her head head before mumbling, “Vase. Father.”

The healer said something to someone else, but Jade fell back to unconsciousness.
PMEmail
^
Mason Amnell
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 09:40 PM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Three Broomsticks Owner
Age: 36
Member Group: Shop Keeper
Adjective: Responsible
Patronus: Falcon
the links
ooc
267
Mason Amnell

1-June 13



Well, the Order had proven to be classist and oppressive once again. And, they had screwed with his life, once again, by screwing with the lives of the people he cared about, which were few and far between.

Without a donation or voucher from someone of a higher birth or socioeconomic, people could now not get treatment at a hospital. They had officially been deemed less than worthy to be healed, meaning to worthy to be alive. Just another way the Order had power over life and death.

It occurred to Mason that if one of his patrons hadn't been a nurse at Mungos and known that he and Jade were friends, then Jade might have been tossed on the street with no medical help. He rushed there, did the paperwork, and was ushered into a waiting room briefly. Even so, they said they wouldn't hold her for more than a few hours.

Mason knew he'd have to wake her up to get her...who knows where.

He approached the hospital exam room where Jade had been given pain killers for a concussion, but they were just about to times up. He gave her a small smile as he walked up, "How ya feeling?"

How would be broach the subject of them having to leave almost immediately?
PMEmail
^
Logan Mayhew
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 01:33 AM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Potions Master
Age: 35
Member Group: Hogwart's Staff
Adjective: Gentle
Patronus: Meerkat
the links
ooc
394
Logan Mayhew

11-August 13



Logan wasn't quite sure what to think at the note. It was short, but got the message across. Jade had ended up in the hospital and was now being refused service due to her stature in the world. No, not the world. In the Order. Weren't hospitals supposed to treat people regardless?

He's mind jumped the the worst, since she was a healer. What could have possibly happened that she couldn't treat herself? A lot, he supposed, but his mind went to worst case and the note, from an a former student who happened to both work in the hospital and know that they were friends, offered no clues.

Logan rushed through getting dressed and grabbing his things before using his fireplace, he hated that he hesitated. Considering going to Hogsmeade and using one there before rolling his eyes and waving his hand to morph the simple thing into something big enough for him to stand in. "St. Mungo's waiting room," he dropped the powder and flamed away.

"Jade Solia?" He asked the receptionist. They waved him on with a room number. Not really even looking at him. Rude, he pushed on, stopping a nurse in the hall for more information. Nothing too serious. Concussion. Drunk. Someone already signed for her, but you can go on in. She'll be leaving soon as is. What was with the hospital? Didn't they used to be nicer? Maybe it was just the wings he had visited. Logan didn't bother with a thank you, odd for him, He just found the room.

As he approached he heard a man's voice. At first thinking maybe the doctor before recognizing the voice.

"Knock, knock. Jade?" He spoke softly, slowly entering. "Mason," gave a nod and slight smile, not that he wasn't happy to see his the man, just not able to shake the unease feeling the hospital gave him. "What's the nurse on about leaving soon? She's barely got her eyes open." He didn't even think that Jade didn't know the hospital was kicking her out. He was just past half awake and not functioning properly.

--------------------
PM
^
Jade Solia
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 10:02 AM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Administrator
Age: n
Member Group: 28
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: Black Panther
the links
ooc
487
Jade Solia

20-March 12



user posted image


Jade heard Mason’s voice and gave a small groan as she tried to sit up, her hand flying to forehead and making her wince. It felt weird. She felt weird. Memories started piecing back together and she remembered her father throwing a vase. She wasn’t too sure of what happened after that. She knew she hadn’t sent for anyone though.

“A bit confused,” Jade said. She was about to ask how he had known she was here when Logan Mayhew also came through the door and Jade blinked. Leaving soon? Had she heard him correctly? “I don’t know,” Jade said, slowly, looking between the two of them. “How do you even know I was here? I mean, not that I’m not happy to see you two, but I don’t remember sending out anything.”

Jade had also been a sharp student, and looking at the two men, she could put together that it had something to do with status. She couldn’t fathom what, though. “Leaving soon?” she asked, not sure which one of them to direct her question to, “What do you mean?” Jade knew hospital procedures and concussions were usually watched some time before they released the person.

Hating not knowing what exactly was happening, Jade waited impatiently for one of them to fill in the missing gaps.
PMEmail
^
Mason Amnell
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 03:40 PM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Three Broomsticks Owner
Age: 36
Member Group: Shop Keeper
Adjective: Responsible
Patronus: Falcon
the links
ooc
267
Mason Amnell

1-June 13



Mason looked uncomfortably around the room, he had been hoping to introduce the subject of her being kicked out of Mungos prematurely a little more gently and slowly than Logan had done it. He gave Logan scolding hazel eyes.

"Word of mouth." He said, answering Jade's question to once again try and broach the other one slowly, "A friend of a friend." He was on thin ice being here, but he'd never tell her that.

"Uh yes, the hospital only allows certain injuries to stay so long. You have a concussion, which is general an outpatient recovery, you just need rest." He tried. Maybe it would work and they could get out of here without confusion or hurt because the Order was tossing her on her bum. At the very least, two friends had showed up, that should soften the blow, even though they would all think of the people who didn't have a support system and had or will be tossed on their ears from Mungos.

"You can come to Amnell Hall, you'll need care and I have house elves." He offered, knowing her own home wouldn't have such a luxury and she'd be on her own as far as self care went.
PMEmail
^
Logan Mayhew
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 09:46 PM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Potions Master
Age: 35
Member Group: Hogwart's Staff
Adjective: Gentle
Patronus: Meerkat
the links
ooc
394
Logan Mayhew

11-August 13



Logan realized he had opened his mouth too soon, Jade clearly hadn't even known she was being booted out. Or that the men had been called to her aid. Mason's scolding wasn't something he was completely new too, he just shrugged sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm still waking up."

He let Mason take the lead, feeling like a third wheel, and instead moved to stand by Jade. Offering to move her pillows to make her a little more comfortable until she collected herself enough to actually move.

Thankful when Mason offered to take her home, Logan half wished he was able to make the same offer. But she'd be there by herself most the time, he figured she would be too nervous for that. At least Mason had the elves to help out if he wasn't there.

"Can I ask what happened? Are we waiting to ask that? It's already out, so I mean, you can refuse to answer." Logan glanced between Mason and Jade, but left his gaze on Jade, ultimutly it was her decision if she answered, but Mason might suggest waiting until they got somewhere else. Honestly, Logan was annoyed enough at the staff to put up a fight if they started rushing them too bad.

Jade Solia
Mason Amnell

--------------------
PM
^
Jade Solia
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 06:35 PM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Administrator
Age: n
Member Group: 28
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: Black Panther
the links
ooc
487
Jade Solia

20-March 12



Jade pursed her lips and gave Mason side-eye. She was a Healer; she knew more about the procedures here than he did. She thought about pushing him, but honestly, what did it matter? Obviously she was leaving, according to these two, and she doubted either of them really wanted to take her from the hospital. Concussions sometimes took days to diagnose.

Amnell Hall? "I have to go home," Jade insisted, something in her telling her she had to go.

What had happened? She blinked. "Um. I don't remember much. Pretty common with concussions. I remember my father talking to me." She had told the healer something. What had she told him?

She stood up, looking around for anything she might have brought with her. She carefully changed back into her clothes, not paying attention to whether or not Logan or Mason were uncomfortable with the brief flash of her chest. She didn't trust herself to perform magic.

She started out, "I'm not really sure why you're both here but I have to go home." Her dad often did stupid things if he didn't know where she was. She got increasingly nervous as she headed toward the door.

Logan Mayhew Mason Amnell

PMEmail
^
Mason Amnell
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 05:43 PM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Three Broomsticks Owner
Age: 36
Member Group: Shop Keeper
Adjective: Responsible
Patronus: Falcon
the links
ooc
267
Mason Amnell

1-June 13



Mason rubbed his forehead when Jade insisted on going home, "Don't you want to figure out what happened before you run off home?" He asked, probably more exasperated than he meant it, "A concussion is nothing to really mess with, Jade. You should make sure your father will monitor you." Healer or not, she was stubborn and would always insist that she was fine while doting over someone else for much longer with the same ailment.

"I'm not really sure why you're both here but I have to go home."

Mason bit back a sarcastic 'you're welcome' but gave her a look instead, "We were called and because we care about you. We're trying to help." He told her, "Why do you have to rush home right away?" He wanted to know and asked more gently.

"At least let one of us take you, you're in no condition to be on your own." He insisted.
PMEmail
^
Logan Mayhew
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 02:43 AM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Potions Master
Age: 35
Member Group: Hogwart's Staff
Adjective: Gentle
Patronus: Meerkat
the links
ooc
394
Logan Mayhew

11-August 13



Logan frowned. He didn't remember much at all about her father, she had never seemed comfortable with the topic and he never felt he had a right to push it, but he knew things were rocky there. And when some looks as banged up as Jade did, and then the only thing she remembered was her dad...

As she went on, wanting to get home and heading to the door, Logan realized he was between her and the door, but she could easily get around him. He took a step back towards the door, but didn't do anything to stop or block her.

Mason said everything Logan could have, and Logan knew better than to give an honest reason for why the both of them were there. Not that Mason's wasn't honest, but the full truth. No one would react well to that.

"Jade, please." Logan tried, "we're worried about."

Jade Solia
Mason Amnell

--------------------
PM
^
Jade Solia
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 08:44 PM
Quote

Offline
hover up!
the basics

Position: Administrator
Age: n
Member Group: 28
Adjective: Adventurous
Patronus: Black Panther
the links
ooc
487
Jade Solia

20-March 12



Jade nodded and frowned, "I'm a little out of sorts here, Mason."

When he asked why, she tried to find a way to explain that her father couldn't be left alone. "Um. My father - he, well." She stumbled over a good explanation. "He shouldn't be let alone long is all."

"I do need to go home, but you can take me there," she settled with, forgetting that neither really knew her home life situation, or maybe she was hoping that things wouldn't be too bad when she got there.

"Um, how long have I been here anyway?" she asked, writing down the address with the quill and parchment meant for the nurses. She handed it to Mason and looked at Logan, "It'll be easiest to apparate there."

"I know you both care, but as the way things have been, it's just a bit surprising to see you both here."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options Reply - New Topic - New Poll


 


 

» Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Welcome To The Apocalypse Wizarding Realm Lux Falls Oculi Videntium Deep in the Meadow Game of Thrones: Fire and Fury Wild Whispers V2 The Numora Region Fresh! Re-Bye Crossfire Make Your Lovely Fate Fallen Kismet RPG Directory THE WILD SIDE || warrior cat rp  Pandorica Extremis Academy X (X-Men) Teritus Finite Incantatem | Modern OC HP Seito Institute Pandora 
 

  • s
  • h
  • o
  • u
  • t
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Full Shoutbox Page
  • d
  • i
  • s
  • c
  • o
  • r
  • d
SKINNED BY MERC OF CAUTION 2.0 & ATF & ROUX & SP!